RBC GranFondo Whistler and RBC are excited to team up with Cycling BC to help give back to the cycling community in British Columbia.
Any donations made to the organization through the event will be added to the $25,000 donated by RBC.
In addition to RBC's donations, RBC GranFondo Whistler will donate 10% of all mercahndise sales to Cycling BC!
About Cycling BC
From fun learning experiences for first time riders through to high performance coaching for our province’s top cyclists, Cycling BC is growing the sport of cycling for all ages and abilities through events, activities and capacity building programs for riders, coaches, officials, clubs and race organizers. Support for and membership in Cycling BC ensures the sport of cycling continues to grow in British Columbia, together we can inspire our communities towards healthier, more active lifestyles.
Our main responsibilities include:
- Licensing of Riders, Coaches, Officials and Race Organizers
- Coordination and Development of Race Calendar
- Training of Race Officials
- Certification and Training of Cycling Coaches
- Development of New and Existing Cycling Clubs
- Sanctioning & Insuring of Cycling Races and Events
- Maximizing Participation in Competitive Cycling
- Development of Instructors for Courses and Clinics
- Development of High Performance Athletes
Cycling BC is a not-for-profit association registered under the BC Societies Act and affiliated with the Union Cycliste Internationale (UCI) through our membership in Cycling Canada.