Medio - 55km:
For riders who aren't quite ready for the Forte or GranFondo but still want to participate, the Medio is a lighter version of 55 km from Squamish to Whistler. Suitable for beginner to advanced riders.
GranFondo - 122km:
For riders who want to challenge themselves at their own pace, the GranFondo category is the full 122 km at a self-set pace for recreational to advanced riders.
Forte - 152km:
Limited space of 500 riders, this new distance and category is for the "Strong" riders who are looking for more challenge.
Giro Race - 122km:
Limited space of 150 riders, this new category is for the riders who want to race. Prize purse is available. Registration opens Monday, May 26th at noon (PST).
Alta Classe (either GranFondo or Forte):
This is the VIP package for the Forte or GranFondo that allows you to enjoy the RBC GranFondo Whistler in a special way that comes with distinct perks and benefits. No line ups, no hassles, no fuss, but all the fun. This first-class package includes registration plus all of the following benefits:
- RBC GranFondo Whistler Official Jersey
- Express package pickup service at the Welcome GranFesta
- Exclusive staging area at the start line
- Event day bag check
- Alta Classe lounge at the finish
- Exclusive gifts and offers from our premium sponsors
- Invitation to Friday morning pre-ride in Vancouver with celebrity guests
|Medio - 55km||GranFondo - 122km||GIRO - 120KM||Forte* - 152km||Alta Classe*|
|September 8 to September 25 (Noon)||$199||$199||$199||$500|
|September 25 to October 25 (Noon)||$210||$210||$210||$500|
|October 25 to January 8 (Noon)||$220||$220||$220||$500|
|January 8 to March 25 (Noon)||$230||$230||$230||$500|
|March 25 to May 26 (Noon)
For Giro, first 150 participants
May 26 to August 25 (Noon)
*All prices are in Canadian dollars and subject to taxes and processing fees.
SAVE by booking your Vancouver accommodation first. Book a Vancouver hotel through bevancouver.com and you'll receive a discount code worth 30% off regular priced registration* (Not to be combined with any other offer).
No refunds are available for any reason, medical or otherwise. However, we do recognize that unforeseen events may occur. We have created the Transfer Entry Policy and Deferral Policy to help riders who become unable to ride with us.
Expanded list of what your entry fee includes:
- Pre-ride bicycle and lifestyle Expo in Vancouver
- A dedicated lane width for cycling for the entire ride
- Timing chip for all riders. Track your performance on overall ride time and on pre-determined course sections
- Fully-stocked Rest Stops along the course
- Mechanical support at Rest Stops as well as roving mechanics to offer assistance
- Medical support at Rest Stops as well as roving medics along the course
- Sag wagon support to the finish for all riders unable to continue (we'll pick you up and get you to the finish line)
- Secure bike parking during post-event party
- Complimentary bag check
- A finisher's medal for all finishers
- Post-ride meal and entertainment in Whistler
- Ride results posted on the RBC GranFondo Whistler website
Riders 18 and under must have a permission form signed by a parent and/or legal guardian in order to participate. A "Minor Participation Form" should be completed by their parents or legal guardian to authorize participation - contact email@example.com to request a copy.
UPDATE: the newly introduced Giro Race Category will replace the licensed rider corral.