Commit early for 2017
Registration Fees Summary
|Sept 10 to |
|Feb 1 to |
|April 18 to |
|June 30 to |
|Aug 02 to |
Sept 5 (9am)
Youth (18 and under)*
|Bundle Prize (Event Jersey + Registration)||$315||$325||$335||$345||N/A||N/A|
Prices change at noon unless otherwise specified.
GranFondo - 122km
For riders who want to challenge themselves at their own pace, the GranFondo category is the full 122 km course at a self-set pace for recreational to advanced riders.
Forte - 155km
Limited to 500 riders, this category is especially for those who want the challenge of riding up two mountains; Cypress Mountain first then up to Whistler. Riders in this category must be able to maintain an average speed of 20km/hour including stops. This category is best suited for advanced riders.
Giro Race - 122km
Limited space of 200 riders, this category is for the riders who want to race. Prize purse is available. The Giro is open to Category 1, 2 or 3 only and all riders will be asked to show their current UCI road racing license at package pickup.
Alta Classe (GranFondo or Forte)
This is the VIP package for the ride that allows you to enjoy the RBC GranFondo Whistler in a special way that comes with distinct perks and benefits. No line ups, no hassles, no fuss, but all the fun. This first-class package includes registration plus all of the following benefits:
- Express package pickup service at the Welcome GranFesta
- Exclusive staging area at the start line
- Event day bag check
- Alta Classe lounge at the finish with post ride massage for Alta Classe riders only
- Exclusive gifts and offers from our premium sponsors
- Invitation to Friday morning pre-ride in Vancouver with celebrity guests
Riders Under 18 Years
Riders 18 and under must have a permission form signed by a parent and/or legal guardian in order to participate. A "Minor Participation Form" should be completed by their parents or legal guardian to authorize participation - contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request a copy.
All participants will receive as part of registration:
- Pre-ride bicycle and lifestyle Expo in Vancouver
- A dedicated lane width for cycling for the entire ride
- Timing chip for all riders. Track your performance on overall ride time and on pre-determined course sections
- Fully-stocked Rest Stops along the course
- Mechanical support at Rest Stops as well as roving mechanics to offer assistance
- Medical support at Rest Stops as well as roving medics along the course
- Sag wagon support to the finish for all riders unable to continue (we'll pick you up and get you to the finish line)
- Secure bike parking during post-event party
- Complimentary bag check
- A finisher's medal when you cross the finish line
- Post-ride meal and entertainment in Whistler
- Ride results posted on the RBC GranFondo Whistler website
No refunds are available for any reason, medical or otherwise. However, we do recognize that unforeseen circumstances can occur. We have created the Transfer Entry Policy and Deferral Policy to help riders who become unable to ride with us.
Plus tax of 5% and service fee of 7% will be added to the price at checkout. Online registration closes Tuesday, September 5, 2017, at 9:00 am (PST).
All price changes occur at 12PM (noon) PST unless otherwise stated. All prices are subject to change.
*Alta Classe is excluded